- 24 oz of chocolate for coating
- 2 oz butter
- 1/4 cup condensed milk
- 7 oz Marshmallow Creme
- 14 oz caramel candy
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 14 oz of whole peanuts
- 10 oz chocolate for background
- 1 tablespoon of water and 4 tablespoons more
- Prepare a plate size 9 x 13 inches. covered with foil .
- Dissolve the chocolate (10 oz) with a small amount of water and poured onto the mold surface.
- Put in the fridge for a few minutes .
- Melt marshmallows with a tablespoon of water.
- When the marshmallow is melted add the butter . Allow time for the butter to melt and pour condensed milk . Cook the mixture until a thick paste without lumps simmer 4 minutes .
- Remove from heat and add peanut butter .
- Pour the mixture over the chocolate and put back in the refrigerator.
- Heat the caramel in the microwave or a double boiler with a few tablespoons of water ( about 4) .
- Then add peanuts and mix.
- Pour mixture over marshmallow layer and spread well.
- Cool a few minutes and then cut into equal rectangles .
- Dipped in melted chocolate … let drain on rack.