This Baked Sweet Potatoes recipe is my favorite quick and delicious way to prepare sweet potatoes! You can add some pumpkin spice for additional flavor. They are amazingly low carb, filling, and easy to cook. The natural sugars mixed in with the salt (cinnamon is a big favorite too!) is an absolute delight.
Print recipe and watch video.Print
- Sweet Potatoes
- Kosher Salt (or Regular Salt)
- Olive Oil Spray (or Olive Oil)
- Ground Cinnamon
- Wash your Sweet Potatoes.
- Cut ends off and cut your Sweet Potatoes into quarter inch slivers.
- Take out a baking sheet or tin foil and coat it with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place your slivers on your baking sheet or tin foil and spray the tops of your slivers with Olive Oil (or brush Olive Oil on).
- Sprinkle Kosher (or Regular) Salt on top of your slivers.
- Bake on 350°F/176°C for 50 minutes
- Take out and turn your Sweet Potatoes over. Spray other side of your slivers with Olive Oil (or brush Olive Oil on). Sprinkle Kosher (or Regular) Salt on top. Bake on 350°F/176°C for another 50 minutes or until “crispy”.