Ice Cube Tray Chocolate Covered Strawberries are so easy you will wonder why you have not made them before.
This recipe would also work great with maraschino cherries.
- fresh strawberries
- 300 g 10 oz dark or milk chocolate.
- plastic ice cube trays
- Melt chocolate in your microwave.
- Pour ½ of the chocolate in ice cube tray, add strawberries and pour leftover chocolate on top.
- Leaving the stems uncovered.
- Let the chocolate set completely and remove it from the tray.
- Store in refrigerator.