Incredible Strawberry Cheesecake Pie.
Listen to Recipe:
An creamy easy dessert recipe made with graham cracker crust, cheesecake filling and topped with sliced strawberries.
Yummy in your tummy.Print
- 2 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 cup salted butter (melted)
- 24 ounces cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tbsp all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sour cream (room temperature)
- 1 1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs (room temperature)
- 2 cups strawberries – sliced with stems removed
- Preheat oven to 325°F (163°C). Grease a 9×13 pan.
- Combine the crust ingredients in a small bowl. Press the mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Bake the crust for 10 minutes, then set aside to cool.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 300°F
- In a large bowl, blend the cream cheese, sugar and flour on low speed until well completely combined and smooth. Be sure to use low speed to reduce the amount of air added to the batter, which can cause cracks. Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- Add the sour cream and vanilla extract mix on low speed until well combined.
- Add eggs one at a time, mixing slowly to combine. Scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed to make sure everything is well combined.
- Pour the batter into the pan with the crust and spread evenly.
- Bake the cheesecake for 30 minutes.
- Turn off the oven and leave the cheesecake in the oven with the door closed for 20 minutes.
- Crack the door of the oven, with the cheesecake inside, for 15 minutes. This slow cooling process helps prevent the cheesecake from cracking.
- Put the cheesecake in the fridge to cool completely, 3-4 hours.
- Remove stems from strawberries. Slice in haves and place on top of pie.
- ***If your strawberries are not very sweet, put them in a bowl and add 1/2 cup sugar and let them set for 1/2 hour.