Mini Bourbon Vanilla Sweet Potato Pies.
Dessert recipe with a festive flavor. A graham cracker crust with a yummy sweet potato filling. Perfect for Thanksgiving or Christmas treat. Baked to perfection.
Listen to recipe:
- 6 small sweet potatoes
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 cup of carnation milk
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 1/2 cup of white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of bourbon vanilla extract
- 1 squirt of lemon extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 stick of butter-melted
- 1 tsp of flour
- 12 graham cracker crust
- Boil sweet potatoes until tender that is when a fork is inserted and the inside is soft.
- Remove from heat, peel and mash.
- In a separate bowl mix carnation milk, melted butter, eggs, cinnamon, nutmeg, brown sugar and white sugar, vanilla extract and squirt of lemon extract
- Hand beat ingredients lightly.
- Using a blender slowly blend in ingredients from separate bowl into the bowl of mashed potatoes.
- Blend until smooth.
- Fill each graham cracker crust with filling and place on a cookie sheet,
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes.