My voice is raspy like raspberries. Can you taste what I’m saying? A moist Raspberry Muffin.
- 2 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup coconut oil
- 1 cup greek yogurt or light sour cream
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 and ½ cups fresh or frozen raspberries (12 oz)
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Line a standard 12-cup muffin tin with cupcake liners and grease the papers, or use silicone liners.
- In a medium bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the yogurt, sugar, eggs, lemon zest, vanilla and oil. Slowly whisk the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, mix the raspberries with the remaining tablespoon of flour, and fold them very gently into the batter.
- Pour the batter into the prepared muffin pan, about 3/4 full using two spoons or an ice cream scoop.
- Bake the muffins for about 20-25 minutes, until they’re light golden brown on top, and a toothpick inserted into the middle of one of the center muffins comes out clean.
- Remove the muffins from the oven, loosen their edges from the pan, and after about 5 minutes transfer them to a rack to cool.