Mouthwatering Sauteed Spinach And Mushrooms. Recipe for a yummy salad. So easy it takes less than 10 minutes to make.
Mouthwatering Sauteed Spinach And Mushrooms
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 1 Tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 to 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 16 ounces white mushrooms washed and cut in half
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 10 ounce package baby spinach
In a large sauté pan (you want the mushrooms to fit in a single layer), heat olive oil and butter over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms, garlic and season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat all mushrooms with the oil and then spread them into a single layer. Cook for four minutes on medium-high heat without stirring.
Stir and cook for 2 more minutes without stirring.
Cook until soft, about 3 minutes.
Add the spinach and cook, stirring, until spinach is wilted.
Check out more of our delicious Salad Recipes