- 2 Tablespoons canola oil
- 4 cups flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 sticks butter (melted and cooled)
- handful of mini chocolate chips
- Whisk together 1 1/2 cups flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- Whisk together the egg, milk, oil and vanilla.
- Spray a 9×13 pan with cooking spray. Spread the batter evenly and set aside.
- Add the remaining 2 1/2 cups flour, brown sugar, and cinnamon to a bowl.
- Add the butter and mix until it forms large crumbs.
- Sprinkle the crumbs evenly over the batter.
- Bake in a 325 degree oven for 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Sprinkle on mini chocolate chips after cake has cooled