My Honeys Caesar Salad With Eggs. A tasty salad recipe made with Romaine lettuce, croutons, hard boiled eggs, Parmesan cheese and bacon. Topped with a delicious homemade dressing.
My Honeys Caesar Salad With Eggs
- 6 cups Romaine lettuce
- 1 cup croutons
- 3 hard boiled eggs chopped or sliced
- 3 Tablespoons Parmesan cheese shaved
- 3 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 2 Tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Digon mustard
- 2 large garlic cloves diced and pressed
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste about 1/2 Tablespoon each
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
Add all ingredients and toss until blended.
Mix mayo, mustard, garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper with blender until well blended.
Slowly pour in the olive oil and blend until thick and creamy.
Fold in the Parmesan cheese.
Serve over salad.
Makes 4 servings.
Check out more of our Salad Recipes