The sciatic nerve is the longest and largest nerve in the human body, running from the lower back through the back of the leg, and down to the toes. Sciatica is pain in the lower extremity resulting from irritation of the sciatic nerve. The sciatic nerve is the largest nerve in the body and begins from nerve roots in the lumbar spinal cord in the low back and extends through the buttock area to send nerve endings down the lower limb.
The problem all starts in the lower spine and can come and go, but one thing’s usually certain — when sciatic nerve pain rears its ugly head, you’re dealing with a whole lot of discomfort that can quickly ruin your day. Given that the sciatic nerve is the largest single nerve in the body, this makes sense.
Natural treatment for sciatica pain:
This treatment should be done at night, before bedtime.
– Put about 10 liters of water in a bucket.
– The water should be at the highest temperature that can be supported by the feet.
– Then add a handful of salt and a half liter of apple cider vinegar.
– Shake this mixture well.
– Put your feet in the bucket and keep them there until the water cools, about 10 minutes.
– When removing your feet, rinse them and wrap them in a dry towel and go straight to bed to sleep.
– Keep your feet warm. Therefore, it is recommended to sleep with a towel, a sheet or a blanket wrapping them to be very hot.
The next day, get out of bed with slippers and do not step on the floor without them. Until it’s time to shower, do not be barefoot.
Your pain will go away after the first treatment. Repeat this procedure every six months or when you feel pain again, and believe me you will be amazed by the results!