Natural Ways To Whiten Your Teeth
- Mix a small amount of hydrogen peroxide with a small amount of baking soda to make a paste. Brush your teeth as usual making sure you brush those back teeth too. Hydrogen peroxide is an anti-bacterial agent and works great as a total mouth and gum cleaner and keeps the mouth free of germs.
- Brush your teeth with Apple Cider Vinegar. After brushing with ACV you will need to brush again with regular toothpaste, preferably a non fluoride paste, or rinse your mouth out really well.
- A good oral mouth rinse is hydrogen peroxide because it keeps breath fresh by eliminating bad breath and also is a very good bacterial agent. Use half water and half hydrogen peroxide swish around in your mouth and leave in for at least a full minute.
- Brush your teeth with baking soda after meals.
- Coconut Oil Pulling: Put a spoonful of coconut oil in your mouth and swish it between your teeth for 5 to 20 minutes. Or add a few drops to your tooth brush and simple brush it on or add the coconut oil to a corner of a clean wash cloth and rub it on. Also, coconut oil has antimicrobial properties so it’s great for your gums as well.
- The best way to whiten teeth is by feeding your body lots of healthy foods for strong bones teeth and gums and omitting coffee, tea and sugary foods in your diet. If you smoke, stop smoking. And brush and floss your teeth every day!