- ¾ cup butter
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 egg
- ⅓ cup milk
- 1½ tsp vanilla
- 3 cups oats
- 1 cup flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- Creamy Peanut Butter (amount according to taste)
- Heat oven to 375 F.
- Lightly grease baking sheet.
- Cream together butter, sugar, egg, milk and vanilla.
- Combine oats, flour, baking soda, salt and spices.
- Drop rounded tablespoonfuls of dough onto baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Spoon creamy peanut butter between 2 cookies after cookies are cooled.