Root Beer is so easy to make. My favorite is A & W. So I found a recipe that I could make it at home and drink it anytime I wish. My favorite is a root beer float. Just add a scoop of ice cream to the recipe below.
Since 1919, A&W has been the rich and creamy treat for family-friendly fun. Bring home the fun of Root Beer, and make your own memories today! Only sugar, hot water, root beer concentrate ( you can buy it at Walmart or online) and carbonated water is needed.
This amazing recipe is going to rock your taste buds. It almost tastes identical to A+W root beer, but made with only a few ingredients. Perfect for your BBQ’s, pool parties or a refreshing drink for yourself. Makes a perfect Root Beer Float. This will be a keeper of a recipe.Print
- 3/4 cup of sugar.
- 3/4 cup hot water.
- 1 teaspoon root beer concentrate.
- 1 liter carbonated water or seltzer water
- Scoop of ice cream or even ice
- Dissolve the sugar in the hot water (you can do this over the stove or you can do it the easy way, boil a kettle, if you have one and use that water instead!).
- Once it’s completely dissolved add the root beer concentrate, let it cool completely.
- Add 1 liter of cold seltzer water to the mixture.
- It tastes best if you serve the drink over ice, Drink immediately or store in fridge. Even better if you drink right away and ad a scoop of vanilla ice cream and make root beer floats.
Check out tastes like a root beer float, looks like a cupcake. Float Cupcakes
Check out more of our copycat Drinks