Out Of The Bar Park Chocolate Coconut Bars.
Listen to Recipe:
This homemade dessert recipe is delicious and easy to make.
Free of grain, gluten, eggs & dairy.Print
- 2 c. shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/4 c. coconut oil
- 1/4 c. honey
- 1/4 t. kosher salt
- 1/2 c. chocolate chips – I like dark chocolate
- Warm coconut oil until it is liquid.
- Place everything except the chocolate chips in a blender and blend on high until smooth. (This will take about 5 minutes or so.)
- Spread into a 9×5 plastic container.
- Freeze for about 15 minutes.
- While coconut mixture is freezing, melt chocolate chips.
- Cut the coconut mixture into bite size bars.
- Dip into the melted chocolate chips and place each in clean dish.
- Return to freezer for about 15 more minutes or until firm.
- Store leftovers in refrigerator.