Party Punch. Two Recipes for easy drinks for a party or special occasion. Pink Party Punch and Slow Cooker Punch.
Pink Party Punch
- 2 bottles 46 oz. each white grape juice, chilled
- 1 bottle 48 oz. cranberry juice, chilled
- 2 cans 12 oz. each frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 bottle 1 liter club soda, chilled
- 2 cups lemon sherbet or sorbet
In two pitchers, combine the grape and cranberry juices and lemonade concentrate; refrigerate until serving.
Just before serving, stir in club soda and top with scoops of sherbet
Slow Cooker Punch
- 4 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 4 cups cranberry juice
- 1/2 cup Red Hots
- 2 cinnamon sticks 3 in.
- Fresh cranberries and additional cinnamon sticks for garnish
In a 3- or 4-qt. slow cooker, combine the first four ingredients.
Cook, covered, on low until heated through and the candies are melted, 3-4 hours.
Garnish with the fresh cranberries and additional cinnamon sticks