Pineapple Cherry Salad. An easy no-bake recipe made with cream cheese, pineapple, cherries , cool whip, pecans and mini marshmallows.
Pineapple Cherry Salad
- 8 ounce package cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup cherry juice from the can of dark sweet pitted cherries
- 2 cups cool whip
- 1 can crushed pineapples drained
- 1 can dark sweet pitted cherries drained
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup pecans or nuts of choice
With a hand mixer, mix the cream cheese and cherry juice until smooth.
Stir in Cool Whip.
Fold in all other ingredients.
Refrigerate and serve cold.