Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake.
Delicious dessert recipe made with graham cracker crust, toasted pecans, cream cheese, sour cream, pumpkin puree and white chocolate.
Listen to recipe:
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup finely ground toasted pecans
- 1/4 cup toffee bits
- 5 Tablespoons butter (melted)
- 3 8-ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 and 1/2 cups sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 8-ounce container sour cream
- 2 4-ounce bars white chocolate, melted and cooled
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup canned pumpkin purée
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon and nutmeg mixed
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat oven to 300°. Spray a 10-inch springform pan with nonstick baking spray with flour. Line bottom of part with parchment paper; spray again. Wrap bottom of pan tightly in aluminum foil. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, pecans, toffee bits, and melted butter. Press into the bottom of prepared pan.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar at medium-high speed with a mixer until smooth and creamy, about 5 minutes. Add eggs, one a time, beating just until combined after each addition. Add sour cream, white chocolate, and vanilla, mixing to combine. Reserve 1 and 1/2 cups batter. Pour remaining batter into prepared pan. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine 1 cup reserved batter, pumpkin, ginger, cumin, cinnamon – nutmeg mixture, and pumpkin pie spice. Pour over batter in pan.
- Drop remaining 1/2 cup batter by tablespoonfuls over pumpkin batter. Using a knife, create a swirl pattern in batter.
- Place cheesecake in a roasting pan, and place roasting pan in oven. Fill roasting pan with enough water to come halfway up sides of foil-wrapped springform pan.
- Bake for 1 and 1/2 hours. Turn oven off. Leave cheesecake in oven with door closed for 2 hours.
- Remove cheesecake from oven. Refrigerate for 24 hours.
- Gently run a knife around the edge of pan to release cheesecake. Invert onto a cutting board. Remove parchment paper, and invert cheesecake onto a serving platter.
Pumpkins recipe you might also enjoy: