Quick and easy recipe for The Best Salsa Chicken.
Filled with salsa and cheese. Only 20 minutes to cook.Print
- 2 pounds chicken breasts cubed
- 1 jar salsa 10 ounce
- 1 package mozzarella cheese 16 ounce (shredded)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- In a skillet, warm oil over high heat.
- Add chicken and sauté about 10 minutes, stirring often.
- Add salsa, reduce heat and simmer uncovered another 10 minutes, until internal temperature of chicken reaches 165º.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and continue to cook until cheese is melted.