Raspberry Pear Crisp.
A delicious dessert recipe for any Holiday or just for your family.
Baked center with pears and raspberries.
Then topped with a crispy topping. So easy to make and yummy tasting.
Listen to recipe:
Raspberry Pear Crisp
- 1/2 cup plus 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour divided
- 3 Tablespoons sugar
- 8 cups peeled and thinly sliced pears
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats not instant
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped crystallized ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 cup butter softened
Preheat oven to 375°. Spray a 13x9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
In a large bowl, combine 3 Tablespoons flour and sugar. Add pears and raspberries, tossing to coat. Pour into prepared baking dish.
In a medium bowl, combine oats, brown sugar, remaining 1/2 cup flour, ginger, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Using a pastry blender or your fingers, work butter into mixture until crumbly with pea-size pieces of butter remaining. Sprinkle over fruit.
Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown.