Roasted Garlic Mushrooms For Steak Topping. A delicious recipes for topping your grilled steak.
Roasted Garlic Mushrooms For Steak Topping
- 1 pound fresh mushroom halved
- 1 spray olive oil cooking spray
- 1/8 tsp table salt or to taste
- 1/8 tsp black pepper or to taste
- 1 clove medium garlic clove, minced or pressed
- 1 Tbsp fresh thyme minced
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Arrange mushrooms in a single layer on a large jelly roll pan or a cookie sheet and coat with cooking spray; season to taste with salt and pepper. Roast mushrooms for 15 minutes and then turn mushrooms and roast for 5 to 10 minutes more, until cooked through.
Meanwhile, place garlic and thyme in a large bowl. When mushrooms are done cooking, immediately place in bowl and toss to coat with garlic and thyme. Add vinegar and toss again.
Place over your grilled steak.
Yields about 1 cup per serving.
See more of our Appetizer Recipes