Sh..T On A Shingle.
The best gravy recipe to put on biscuits, french toast or bread for breakfast.
Also called SOS.Print
Gray for biscuits, mashed potatoes or hashbrowns
- 4 tbs Butter
- 1/3 cup All Purpose Flour
- 3 Cups Whole Milk
- Black Pepper (to taste)
- 4.5 oz Dried Beef (sliced)
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Add butter.
- When the butter is melted and begins to bubble add the flour and mix to combine. This makes a smooth paste.
- Simmer the smooth paste for 2-3 minutes to cook away the raw flour taste.
- Add milk and stir or whisk to combine.
- Add black pepper and the chipped beef to the white sauce and simmer 3-5 minutes, stirring constantly, until thickened.
- Serve over toasted bread, biscuits, or hashbrowns.
Recipes that you might enjoy.
Click on each Picture for the recipe