Slow Cooker Italian Chicken. A main dish recipe that you can cook in your Crock Pot. So easy. Just toss in the 4 ingredients in and ready in 4 hours.
Slow Cooker Italian Chicken
- 4 Chicken breast cut into chunks
- 1 package Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1 8 oz. package of cream cheese, softened
- 2 cans of cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese optional
- Cooked pasta optional
Place first 4 ingredients in your slow cooker.
Cook on low for 4 hours. If sauce is too thick, add a little milk.
Serve over cooked pasta and top with shredded mozzarella cheese if desired.