- 16 oz baby spinach
- 1 cup cooked and diced chicken breast
- 1 cup pomegranates seeds
- 1 cup almonds – optional
- 1/4 cup Oil
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar (or sugar substitute)
- Dash of Garlic Salt to taste.
- Store in refrigerator and shake before pouring on salad.
- Boil chicken until tender. Pulled the cooled chicken off the bone and cut into slices.
- Takes seeds out of pomegranates to make 1 cup. May need 2 or 3 pomegranates depending on your desired amount.
- Add spinach, cooked chicken, pomegranates to a salad bowl. Drizzle dressing over salad and toss. Serve immediately after adding dressing or store in refrigerator.
- ** You could also use your favorite store bought dressing.