- 2 cups strawberry margarita mix
- 1 cup club soda
- 2 cups crushed ice
- 1 shot tequila
For glasses prep: (optional)
- Sugar sprinkles
- 1 teaspoon corn syrup
To prep glasses:
- Using your finger or a small paint brush just for food, bush corn syrup along rim of glass. Dip Glasses in sprinkles and set aside.
- Combine margarita mix and crushed ice in a blender, blend until desired consistency.
- Add club soda and mix just to combine.
- Pour into glasses.
- Top with a shot of tequila.
- Add strawberry or lime to side of glass for garnish.