Here is how to prepare a grain-and-sugar-free, avocado brownies using avocados, sweet potato, nut butter, chocolate chips, maple syrup, coconut milk and cocoa powder.
Sugar Free Avocado Brownies
- 1/2 cup mashed avocado about 1/2 an avocado
- 1/2 cup cooked sweet potato
- 1/2 cup creamy nut butter almond, cashew, tahini, etc
- 1/2 cup dairy-free chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
Preheat the oven to 325° F
Line a regular size loaf pan with parchment paper, or grease it with coconut oil.
Leave the chocolate chips aside, and blend all other ingredients in a blender.
When they are mixed well, add the chocolate chips, and transfer the batter to the loaf pan.
Use a spoon to level the batter across the pan evenly, as it will be sticky and thick.
Bake for 20 minutes.