- 1 1/4 cups ketchup
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice or apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon worchestire sauce
- 2 1/2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4–1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Combine all the ingredients in a medium size sauce pot.
- Bring to a boil and reduce and simmer for five minutes or until all the sugar has dissolved.
- Serve immediately or cover and store in fridge.