Veggies and beef get a little heat and a lot of flavor—with less than half an hour on the stove—to make a dish that looks like soup but tastes like tacos.Print
- 1 lb . extra-lean ground beef
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 3 cans mild chili beans (15.5 oz. each)
- 1 can whole tomatoes (14.5 oz., undrained)
- 1 can corn (14.25 oz., undrained)
- 1 can tomato sauce (8 oz.)
- 1 pkg. TACO BELL® Taco Seasoning Mix (1 oz.)
- 1–1/2 cups water
- 1–1/2 cups KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Brown meat with onions in large saucepan; drain. Return meat mixture to pan.
- Add all remaining ingredients except cheese; stir, breaking up tomatoes with spoon. Bring to boil; simmer on medium-low heat 5 min., stirring occasionally.
- Top with cheese.
Recipe courtesy KraftRecipes