Veggies and beef get a little heat and a lot of flavor—with less than half an hour on the stove—to make a dish that looks like soup but tastes like tacos.
: 12 servings - 1 cup each
- 1 lb . extra-lean ground beef
- 1 onion chopped
- 3 cans mild chili beans 15.5 oz. each
- 1 can whole tomatoes 14.5 oz., undrained
- 1 can corn 14.25 oz., undrained
- 1 can tomato sauce 8 oz.
- 1 pkg. TACO BELL® Taco Seasoning Mix 1 oz.
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 1-1/2 cups KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Brown meat with onions in large saucepan; drain. Return meat mixture to pan.
Add all remaining ingredients except cheese; stir, breaking up tomatoes with spoon. Bring to boil; simmer on medium-low heat 5 min., stirring occasionally.
Top with cheese.
Recipe courtesy KraftRecipes