- Frozen pie crust (I used Pillsbury rolled crust)
- 1 quart Fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1/2 quart Heavy whipping cream or cool whip
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2/3 Cups Sugar
- Cut pie crust into round circles using a drinking glass top. Then bake according to directions.
- Take stems off fresh strawberries and cut up into small pieces. Place in bowl and put 1/3 cup sugar on top, stir and let set at least 1 hour. This will give you the sweet juice.
Homemade whipped topping:
- Mix heavy whip cream and vanilla with a mixer until thicken. About 5 to 10 minutes.
- Fold in 1/3 cups of sugar. Do not over mix after sugar is added.
- ****You could also use cool whip instead of making your own whipped topping.
- ****Layer crust then strawberries. Top with whip cream. Make it as high as you like.