Use this easy breakfast recipe and you will made the fluffiest and tender biscuits ever. On the bottom picture I used lettuce, cheese, egg, bacon and a sliced tomato to make a yummy sandwich.
Listen to recipe:
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 Tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (diced)
- 1 cup buttermilk
- Sift together flour, salt and baking powder.
- Rub in butter with a fork or spoon until mixed.
- Add buttermilk and mix lightly.
- Turn over on a well floured board and roll 1 inch thick.
- Cut biscuits with a round biscuit cutter.
- Bake in a preheated oven, 450 degrees F. for 15 to 17 minutes.
- Top with honey or spit and butter each side.
- I made a yummy sandwich with mine.