Traits To Add To Your Resume. If you are writing a resume or going to a job interview, then write/practice these tips.
FLEXIBILITY: I am able to adapt my priorities.
FOCUSED: I am goal-oriented.
FRIENDLY: I am easy to work with.
HONESTY: I value integrity.
IMAGINATIVE: I am inventive in my work process.
INDEPENDENT: I need little direction.
INEXPERIENCED: I am a blank pallet.
INQUISITIVE: I am excellent at gathering information.
INSIGHTFUL: I can read between the lines.
INTUITIVE: I can sense when there is a problem.
METICULOUS: I pay attention to the small details.
NEUROTIC: I am a perfectionist.
OPEN-MINDED: I take constructive criticism well.
OPINIONATED: I am comfortable voicing opinions.
ORGANIZED: I am a meticulous planner.
PATIENT: I am not easily ruffled.
PERCEPTIVE: I can read people effortlessly.
PERSUASIVE: I am a natural salesperson.
PROCEDURAL: I work best with structure.
PUNCTUAL: I have great time management skills.
QUIET: I am a great listener.
RELAXED: I do not stress easily.
RESOURCEFUL: I use every tool at hand.
RESPONSIBLE: I always finish a task on time.
TALKATIVE: I am comfortable initiating a dialogue.
TECHNOLOGICAL: I am industrially savvy.
Order of a resume:
- Contact details.
- Opening statement.
- List of key skills.
- List of technical/software skills.
- Personal attributes/career overview.
- Educational qualifications.
- Employment history/volunteering/work placements.
Common Resume MISTAKES:
- Spelling and grammatical errors. Always have another person proof read your resume.
- Incorrect or missing contact information.
- Using an unprofessional email address.
- Including outdated or irrelevant information.
- Failure to demonstrate and quantify results
Good Video to watch:
See more of our How To And Tips