Vegan Mushroom and Cauliflower Salad. Easy, healthy and delicious. Simmered to perfection in less than 10 minutes.
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- 1/2 pound baby mushrooms
- 1/2 pound cauliflower sliced
- 1/2 red or green pepper sliced
- 1/4 red onion sliced
- 1 clove garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 Tablespoon white cooking wine
- 1/2 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
Heat olive oil and butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
Add mushrooms and cauliflower. Cook in the hot oil and butter until mushrooms and cauliflower are lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
Reduce heat to low then add remaining ingredient and simmer until mushrooms and cauliflower are tender, about 5 to 8 more minutes.
Serve cold or over lettuce.
See more of our Salad Recipe