These popsicles only require strawberries, honey ans water to make.
They are dipped in chocolate mixed with olive oil and topped with California Walnuts.
Very easy recipe and delicious to eat.Print
- 3 cups strawberries (halved and stems removed)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup water
Dip and Garnish
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/2 cup California walnuts (finely or roughly chopped)
- To make the chocolate dip, combine the chocolate chips and coconut oil in a heat-proof bowl and set over a double boiler. Stir until melted, then remove from the heat.
- Run the popsicle mold under warm water and remove one popsicle from the mold.
- Quickly dip it in the chocolate dip, then immediately dip in the chopped walnuts.
- Set on a plate to harden, then work your way through the other popsicles. They can be eaten immediately, or refrozen.
Recipe courtesy and reprinted with permission of California Walnuts Board