WOW ’em Grilled Salmon.
Listen to Recipe:
Grilled salmon recipe with a slightly sweet and smoky flavor.
A slightly crisp outside and light flakiness inside.Print
- 2 – 4 salmon fillets
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup lite soy sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1-2 cloves minced garlic
- Place all sauce ingredients into a gallon size zip lock bag and seal. Squeeze gently to combine ingredients, then add salmon fillets.
- Seal and refrigerate for 1 to 3 hours to allow flavors to penetrate the fish.
- Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- For each salmon fillet, take a piece of heavy duty aluminum foil and fold around the fish with sides, to handle the foil.
- Place a salmon fillet into each foil with skin side down. Add a little of the sauce on top and place the entire foil on the grill.
- Grill for 18-20 minutes with the lid closed.
- Remove foil and place the salmon onto the grill to sear the top, about 1-2 minutes each side.
- Carefully scrape off the skin (it should lift right off) and serve.